The recipe we are sharing today, Baesuk, can also be consumed to relieve your cold symptoms or just as a delicious winter dessert!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Cut bellflower root into thin strips
2. Slice dates and remove seeds
3. Make a lid of pear by slicing 1 inch top
4. Scoop out the inside of the pear with a small spoon and cut into small pieces
5. Mix chopped bellflower roots and pear with honey and fill it up
6. Top with dates and pine nuts with sliced lid
7. Steam for about 45 minutes to 1 hour on medium heat