Not the egg noodle you find at Chinese restaurants! Though the name is the same, this egg noodle dish is like nothing you would expect!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Slice onion, green onion and jalepeno
2. Boil 2 cups of water with vegetable broth
3. While the broth is boiling, mix eggs, 1.5 tbsp water and .5 tbsp potato starch
4. Cook eggs into an omlette and slice thinly
5. Add onions, soy sauce, garlic to broth
6. Cook somen
7. Plate broth, somen, and sliced omlet
8. Add green onion and jalepeno to taste and enjoy!