The perfect mixture of salty and savory - steamed egg has never tasted beter! Try an elevated twist to this classic Korean dish ~
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Slice pollack roe in half and use a spoon to scrape the inside roe out of the skin.
2. Chop green onion.
3. Mix eggs with pollack roe, soy sauce and fish sauce
4. Boil water, add eggs and green onion and then lower heat
5. Stir the eggs for 2 minutes
6. Cover and let steam for 5 minutes
7. Top with pollack roe and enjoy!