The perfect pasta for everyone and every occasion. Not only is it pleasing to taste, it is also convenient to make! This recipe is sure to please all who try it!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Slice pollack roe in half and use a spoon to scrape the inside roe out of the skin.
2. Slice onion and drain tuna out of can
3. Cook pasta al dente then set aside
4. Saute onion, garlic, chili flakes for 1 min and then add tuna and pollack roe
5. Mix in pasta and season. Add pasta water for right consistency