The summer heat will go away in the blink of an eye with this deliciously refreshing dish. Blast the heat away with this Korean classic.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Slice onion, cucumber, kimchi, and acorn jelly
*Chef's Tip: Cut kimchi with scissors in a bowl to prevent stains on cutting boards
2. Mix sugar, sesame oil and vinegar with chopped kimchi
3. Plate acorn jelly with all the toppings
4. Pour Haetae Korean Noodle Soup broth.
5. Top with sesame and enjoy!