Fall into autumn with this Kabocha Sandwich recipe! This sandwich is the perfect accompaniment to fall picnics and school lunches!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Cut kabocha squash into quarters and microwave for 5-7 min until tender.
2. Dice onion and mix with squash, pepper and greek yogurt (1 tbsp)
3. Halve grape tomatoes and thinly slice luncheon meat
4. Mix greek yogurt (1 tbsp) and honey mustard for spread
5. Assemble sandwich with spread, cheese, luncheon meat, kabocha squash mixture, grape tomatoes and lettuce
6. Cut in half and enjoy!