Watch your Halloween pumpkin be transformed into cheesy gooey deliciousness with this recipe! Happy Halloween!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Microwave kabocha squash for 4 ~ 6 min until slightly tender
2. Cut the top of the squash off and scoop out all seeds and some flesh
3. Place cheese inside (1 pc of each cheese) and eggs with pepper
4. Top with remaining cheese
5. Microwave for 10 ~ 15min or bake in oven @350F for 8 ~ 10 min. *Cooking time varies on the size of the squash