Expereince savory bursts of flavor in every bite of our Curry Katsudon recipe! Prepare to taste deeper flavors with every bite.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
CHECK OUR WEEKLY SALE ITEM
1. Fry pork loin fritter until it's golden and then set it aside.
2. Slice and saute onions.
3. In the same pan, combine water, soy sauce, sugar, and curry, and bring it to a boil.
4. Add eggs and turn off heat
5. In a bowl, generously pour the curry sauce over some rice.
6. Slice pork loin fritter and place it on top of the curry-covered rice in the bowl.
7. Garnish with ginger and radish sprout and enjoy!