Enjoy their briny and sweet flavor with a simple but rewarding recipe! This savory dish pairs well with wine or beer!
Dongwon Bai-top Shells and ingredients listed above are all available at your local Zion Market.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Make sauce with soy sauce (1tbsp), sugar (1tbsp), vinegar (1/2 tbsp).
2. Slice garlic (3 pieces) and red peppers (2 pieces).
3. Saute garlic with butter (2tbsp) on medium heat for 1~2 min.
4. Add the bai-top shells then stir fry for 2 min.
5. Add sauce and red pepper.