One way to show your love for mom is fixing her a homemade meal. A simple but colorful dish, the Spicy Dumpling Salad is our recommendation for the upcoming Mother's Day! In fact, dumplings are like little parcels of flavor. If you would like to give you
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Cook dumplings with 2tbsp of oil on medium heat
2. Slice carrots (2oz), cabbage (2oz), cucumber (2oz), bell pepper (2oz), perilla leaves (1 bunch) for salad
3. Make sauce with 3 tbsp of gochujang and 2 tbsp of plum extract
4. Drizzle sauce over salad or dip dumplings in sauce
5. Heart-shaped tomatoes: Diagonally slice the cherry tomato and link the two halves with a toothpick into a heart