A popular summer dish in Korea, Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup is a simple, nutritious, and delicious dish. Enjoy this bowl of creamy, nutty soy milk broth and refreshing vegetables served ice-cold over thin, chewy wheat noodles.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Slice cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
2. Mix 14oz of cold water and soy bean powder and keep the mix chilled
3. Boil noodles
4. Rinse noodles with cold water
5. Put noodles into the mix and top with vegetables
6. Drop in a few ice cubes and serve very cold