Grab the staple Ottogi Jin Ramen and give it a chill and tangy twist by adding soy and vinegar to the broth along with some crisp vegetables. The onions and bean sprouts give the broth a cleaner taste while other options can further elevate this dish.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Slice onion and jalapeno peppers.
2. Cook noodles with flakes, onion, and bean sprouts.
3. Rinse noodles with cold water.
4. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, seasoning packet, and 8oz of ice cold water. Mix until all ingredients dissolve.
5. Pour sauce with noodles and put ice cubes
6. Top with sliced jalapenos and Enjoy!