Let the festivities begin!
For this Halloween Season, why don't you make a cute and fun snack for yourself or a suprise lunchbox for family and friends as a twist? Easy to make but so rewarding, nice twist to your usual yubu chobap
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Cut the sausage in half and score bottom half like octopus legs.
2. Pan fry sausage and pour hot water on chives.
3. Place black sesame seed and cheese like octopus face.
4. Season rice with seasoning packet.
5. Fill rice in yubu pouch
6. Place octo-sausage and wrap with chives.