This classic dish at every brunch cafe, is way easier to make than it may seem. Bold, flavorful and full of complementary textures, this is a must-try for all you brunch food lovers. Indulge with a glass of fresh squeeze orange juice or a warm cup of co
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Deep fry or air fry shrimp cakes at 350u00b0F for about 4 minutes each side until golden and crispy
* Make sure to pat dry if shrimp cakes have crusted ice
2. Melt butter in the microwave for 1minute
3. Simmer pot of water and whisk the egg yolks (3) and slowly drizzle butter in a glass or stainless bowl on top of the pot. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
4. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and season to your liking
* Remove from heat, cover and place in a warm spot until ready to use. If the sauce gets too thick, whisk in a few drops of warm water before serving.
5. Brown english muffin with butter
6. Simmer a pot of water and add a few drops of vinegar (1 tbsp). Poach eggs for 3 1/2 minutes until egg white is set and yolk remains soft.
7. Lay shrimp cake on top of each english muffin followed by poached egg and hollandaise sauce.
8. Sprinkle some green onion or parsley on top and enjoy!