Make it a pasta dinner. What's a must-have with spaghetti? Garlic bread. Toast yourself a nice and warm garlic bread and put our Ottogi Spaghetti in between. Slide in a slice of cheese and it's complete. It's a sandwich made for both lunch and dinner.
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Microwave Ottogi Pizzaghetti for 6 minutes
2. Microwave butter until melted and combine it with garlic and parsley
3. Spread the garlic butter mix on two slices of bread
4. Toast the breads on a pan until golden brown
5. Assemble sandwich with Pizzaghetti and mozzarella cheese
6. Top with the second slice of bread and enjoy!