Now you can serve your friends and family the delicious California handroll OR make it with them! All you need is pickled radish, crab, seaweed, cucumber, radish sprout, and avocado. After mixing rice with salt, sugar, and vinegar to get that sushi rice f
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Slice pickled radish, cucumber, and avocado thinly and cut crab sticks into halves.
2. Heat rice and mix salt, sugar, and vinegar
3. To assemble each roll, hold a piece of seaweed, scoop rice onto the left side of the rectangle and flatten it out. Then add veggies and crab on top of rice. Filling should be at a diagonal, running from the top left corner to the bottom center of the seaweed.
4. Fold the bottom left corner of the seaweed over the filling to form a cone shape.
5. Display on a plate and enjoy!