Keto Kimbap is such a nice way for you to enjoy kimbap but with low carb, and it’s super easy to make! All you need to do is slice up some veggies and roll them on dried seaweed sheet, and roll it again on top of cooked eggs! Try it and let us know if yo
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Thinly slice cucumber, red bell pepper and cut crab sticks in half lengthwise.
2. Lay lettuce, cucumber, bell peppers and crab on top of dried seaweed sheet
3. Roll it *put water at the edge of seaweed
4. Mix eggs in a mixing bowl and filter through strainer
5. Cook eggs in a low heat and when eggs are about 80% cooked put gimbap on top and begin rolling carefully. *if needed coat gimbap 2nd time to secure them with eggs
6. *if needed coat gimbap 2nd time to secure them with eggs
7. Mix all the sauce ingredients
8. Cut kimbap into bite size and enjoy with sauce!