All you need to do is chop up veggies, make the sauce, add tofu to the rice and microwave it, pour the sauce and mayo, and voila! Done! You can also substitute the veggies to your favorite ones too. Try it and if you used other veggies, let us know your r
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Chop zucchini, onion, bell pepper, serano, green onions into small dice and cut tofu in half.
2. Mix gochujang and sesame oil, and oligo syrup for sauce.
3. Lay rice and top with diced vegetables.
4. Add tofu and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
5. Add sauce on top of tofu, squeeze mayo over the bowl and
6. Top with green onions and enjoy!