We think they'll enjoy rolling the rice into bite size rice balls. Once the rice are rolled into little balls, all you have to do is make lettuce cups, and top it with bulgogi, gochujang, and other garnish ingredients! So simple, right?
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Thinly slice serrano, red peppers and garlic.
2. Cook bulgogi.
3. Heat rice and make into bite size rice ball.
4. Make lettuce cups with rice
5. Top with gochujang and bulgogi
6. Top with garlic, serrano, and red peppers. And enjoy!