Who are you dressing up as this year? I'm going to stay home and cook myself the Donkatsu in Hell! You should also try this as your Halloween recipe to enjoy with your friends and family!
Don’t have these ingredients? No worries!
1. Cook donkatsu for about 2 min each side until golden brown and cook thoroughly (Set it aside)
2. Cut bell pepper into bite size cubs and thinly slice onion
3. Saute bell pepper and onion with garlic
4. Once vegetables are cooked, add tomato sauce
5. Top with donkatsu and cheese